Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Wedding: The Family Processional

Our ceremony was near and dear to both of us - but especially me. Because we were married in my hometown, my family has some history with the church that we married in.

Here are a few pictures

The aisle



Our Hostesses



The Musician



Mr. CB entering the ceremony with our officiants


This is one of those sentimental parts of our ceremony. The first officiant is my Uncle - my Father's older brother. The second is my first cousin - also on my Father's side of the family. My cousin had been recently ordained, and we were his very first wedding!

My brother and his beautiful wife



Father of the Groom



Beautiful Mother of the Groom





My Grammy

Isn't she jazzy???

Sister of the Groom and her hubby



I know I may be slightly partial, but I think we have some good-lookin family! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment