Thursday, May 21, 2009

This Coulda Been Me...

On my way in to work this morning, I was reminded of God's goodness and protection. You see, this image could have very well been me.



There was a car in front of me that decided to come to a complete and total stop on I-495, otherwise known as the Capital Beltway. Even though I will never know why she decided to slam on brakes to decrease her 65+ speed, it really doesn't even matter. What does matter is that He made a way. He stopped my car as well as the car behind me from slamming into one another. He cleared paths so that we could maneuver around and avoid a potentially fatal accident...

Do you know what I was doing at that time?? On the phone (hands-free, of course) with Mr. CB. At that moment, I realized how BOTH of our lives could have changed in the blink of an eye.

So, I encourage you to take a moment today (and everyday), to reflect on the goodness of God (or your higher power). Think of all of the incidents you've walked away from without a scratch...and say thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment