Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Wedding Day: Details

One thing I can say about Mango Pixels Photography, Joyce has an uncanny knack of paying special attention to detail! Here are a few of my favorite shots:


Wine for our Unity Wine Ceremony


Our corsages and bouts were delivered from the florist like this:


When I saw "groom" attached to Mr. CB's bout - it all became real for me!

This was a very special gift from my brother's wife or *GULP* sister-in-law. This hanky was given to her on her wedding day.




The hanky (something old) and sapphire earring (something blue) were given to her by my Mom. She added the shiny 2009 penny for my something new. My Mother has since gone on to be with God, but how SWEET was my sister (in-law) to pass on such a treasured heirloom?!?!?! I know she's technically my sister-in-law, but it's really hard to call her that. She's more of a sister-from-another-mother.

And here she is (making sure everything is everything):

(Now you see why I can't call her my SIL?)


And here I am all made-up with no where to go (and still finishing one last DIY)...


Ciao Bella,

TheConsciousBride

1 comment: