Thursday, August 6, 2009

Invitations - How Important Are They?

So. In my humble opinion, invitations set the tone for your celebration. I had previously had some designed, but have since fell out of love with them. Here they are:



Don't get me wrong, they are nice - but they just don't have that WOW factor that I'm looking for.

With that being said, I stumbled across these. Can we just say absolutely GAW-JUS?!?!?!? Oh my! However, can I get these designed, printed and mailed in 3 weeks?

At any rate, ENJOY!




Images from Etsy
And these:




Images from PW's Jojo

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that invitations set the tone for an event, but what you have is just fine. People look at the invitations, read it, then they put it back in the envelope until the event and then it's thrown away.

    Go with what you have and focus on giving other elements in your wedding the wow factor.

    ReplyDelete